50 days of summer

| |
I saw 500 days of summer tonight with my mom. I would have loved it normally, but tonight it reminded me way too much of the situation i recently went through. except that i was the pathetic joseph gordon-levitt and the boy was summer. except that in this situation he wasn't as upfront as summer. at least SHE told him that she didn't want a relationship at the very start.

I just spluged on a bunch of itunes music....its therapeutic for some reason. I don't sing anymore....normally when i'm going through a happy period, i sing a lot...like when I'm in the car...and i haven't done that in a long time.

I got a book about his country from the library...is that pathetic? Maybe....i read the whole thing in one afternoon. I don't think i had any epiphanies though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment