Would You Kiss A Girl?

| |

"I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss."

I have seen this quote a couple times now. I don't really see what the big deal is! Girls feel comfortable with other girls, there isn't any expectation as there might be with a boy. Most girls have practiced making out with their friends. I remember a time when I had made out with far more girls than boys. Haha, now its been ages since I've kissed a girl. I used to think it was funny and playful...making out is fun after all! And with another girl, you don't have to worry about her trying to get in your pants :)

Thoughts?

1 comments:

Chasing Pavements said...

This is so true my friends have this debate all the time and i completly agree with what you are saying it is safer..lol

Post a Comment