A decent day

| |
Today was pretty good. We had Christine Lahti the actress/director come to our directing class and direct some of the actors in scenes. It was really interesting seeing her work and she had a lot of really great ideas to help perfect the scene. After class, I had my semester conference with Jennifer. I really love that woman. She is just so interested in her students and I feel that she truly has their best interest at heart and is always going out of her way to help us. We went over my production book and then we just talked. She told me that she had really pushed for me and that she was sorry I didn't get a chance to pitch. She said some of the stuff the guys would bring in was just so difficult to compete with. I know its all true, but that is just never going to be my style. I'm not edgy and experimental. I like good characters and a good story. That's it. We talked about Roham for like 15 minutes. She really likes him and is annoyed that Linda is ruining his chances. We talked about how talented he is and how much he deserves the chance at directing. I then talked to her about loving 480. I love being on set and the crew feeling.

I asked Daddy for more money today. I felt horrible asking, but I spent so much on my recent film project! I asked for a hundred and he wrote back saying "I was gonna say 200. But how about we just round it to 500. You work so hard and I am so proud of you." I wrote back telling him he had made my day! To which he responded, "well you have made my life :)"

In the evening I just mostly did work and wasted time on facebook. I think I did some productive stuff tho.

I really wish I could get myself to start writing. I need to get myself in the habit of writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment