Spring Break

| |
So Spring Break was a much needed relief from the craziness of school. Things have been a bit screwed up lately...my actions keep seeming to be misconstrued. But what can you do. I am what I am.

I don't know how the break managed to speed by so quickly. I spent the first half of it at home mostly or with Asha. I also spent a day at SXSW watching some films. Ma didn't take off work so I hardly saw her at all :(

Then on Wednesday, my friend's band came into town. They were all staying at our house while they played at SXSW. We went downtown a whole bunch and they got me in through the back door to see a bunch of music shows for free. It was pretty sweet! I felt like I was in Almost Famous or something. Everyone was so chill backstage and it was interesting seeing it all up close! To make things even more fun, Lucy and Justin were in town as well! I was excited to introduce Lucy to my fam!

I had only seen Dizzy Balloon perform once before, but they really are talented, fun to watch guys! I can't get over how much they move while on stage. None of the guys are ever standing still...well I guess Louie is kind of still because he is at the drums. But Joey on keyboard even manages to bounce around as he plays. Petros who sings is absolutely adorable! If you have never heard them, you should definitely check out their album. Its really fun...I like every song on it, which is rare!

I was bad and tanned and got sunburned too! Ugh, I better not get skin cancer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment