Sore & Apprehensive

| |
I have been trying to get back into an exercise routine. It is tough business. I am extremely sore right now. I worked out on the machine where you lift weights using your inner thighs. And now they hurt like hell. I am hobbling around the house. Its quite comical actually....or would be if it didn't hurt.

Today I also played racquetball, which is way more fun than I realized! I am excited to go back and try it again. I think I started catching onto it by the end. Its quite different from tennis, which I am used to.

Last night was laser tag with the sorority. It was a pretty fun outing! I took this boy named Scully. Not to be confused with Colin Scully. This is a new Scully. He is nice. He is a roommate of my friend BWin, one of the editors on Sugar Rush.

So, I don't think I am going to be able to go to Troy Camp this year....its really sad. I got this cool opportunity working on a film set during May/June and its too cool of an opportunity to give up! I am quite sad really. I feel like I have been getting less and less involved in Troy Camp and that really isn't how I want things to be. But life is just so hectic with all my film stuff. I wish I could do it all, but I can't. And I have to put my career first. I'm worried that people will think its because I don't want to see Jimmy or that I was only doing Troy Camp because he was in it. But neither of those are the case. Oh well.

So they post the long list of 480 directors tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous, but kind of not. I don't think I am going to get picked. I did at first, but our TA didn't seem to act like my 475 was very good, so I'm thinking that I probably won't get picked. I'm kind of terrified actually of getting picked. It might be a relief to not get picked. But then again, it is like the easy way out....it'll prevent me from having to face my fears...which is never a good thing. Pitching is scary business! So I guess we'll see what happens. I will be working at the 9-0 when the list gets posted. But either way I'll know, since I'm sure if I get bbms or texts from friends that will mean I got it...and if I don't, then it means I didn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment