Appreciation goes a long way

| |
So today started off with an interview with an independent producer, searching for a paid production assistant to help him out.

After that I went home and memorized some interview questions because at 3, I had another interview for Life After Film School--a Fox Movie Channel program.

I was kind of nervous at first, but I think I got pretty into it and actually did an okay job. We'll see what happen with that...I'm not expecting anything. It would be really cool to get to meet all those filmmakers though!

After that it was coffee with Lucy! I miss that girl! Ran into Tomer and talked a little bit about the short film he was directing...he asked me what my experience was like working with my director last semester. I told him that Mike used to drive me absolutely nuts, as he did with most everyone on the crew. But at the end of the day, he would come up to you and make some really nice comment about how much he appreciated your hard work and it would make all the hard feelings melt away. I always went home loving him, even if I wanted to kill him during the day.

That evening, I heard from one of his crewmembers that Tomer sent out a thank you note to his crew :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment