HOOK UP LESSONS

| |
Okay so I was bored the other night and I decided to post an ad on the adult section of craigslist, advertising hook up lessons. I felt like stirring up a little trouble :)

So anyways, I got a bunch of responses...and one very strange surprise...my ex-boyfriend actually answered the ad. Talk about a SMALL WORLD. Apparently him and his roommates were up til 5AM answering adult ads on craigslist for laughs. I texted him the next day and we got a kick out of it.

Something else kinda funny, this guy from Boston got to talking to me...I told him it was a fake ad...and we are now like penpals. He started telling me about this woman that he is engaged to but isn't so sure he actually wants to marry now. We are kind of going back and forth advising each other and stuff. He is a website creator and made . Its pretty cool...I recommend checking it out. It has great nightlife suggestions and is full of ideas for things to do for whatever city you live in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment