talking to women makes men thick

| |
So last weekend my friends and I went to HWood. I knew a promoter so we got in for free and even got some bottle service.

We immediately started dancing. This pretty cute guy came up and we danced for about half an hour. He was with two dorky friends who were dancing with my friends. After a while I lost my friends and I decided to leave the cute guy to go find the girls.

A while later, I lost my friends again (this is story of my life) and looking around, the only person I recognized was one of the cute guy's dorky friends. So I went up and started talking with him. He was really sweet, nerdy for sure...a little socially awkward. But we had a pretty good conversation.

He friended me on Facebook and we continued talking about random stuff, until he finally asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner that night. I had just made plans to go to dinner and a movie with another boy, so I asked if we could do it Saturday.

So later that evening, he starts texting me, calling me "gorgeous" and "babe" and using really sappy language that I don't like at all. All of a sudden, he was acting all cocky and shit. I didn't understand it at all! Someone smart forwarded me the link to this article, , which talks about how attractive women make men stupid. I can only assume that I am the cutest girl who has ever agreed to go out to dinner with him....what can I say, I've always liked nerds...and he got nervous or something. But the way he was acting was totally a turn off and I ended up canceling the date.

I felt bad, but better he know up front than let him pay for dinner for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment